Monday, January 25, 2010

Tangled Web We(I)...Spin?


While spinning my newest creation the one end of my bobbin popped off.  It must have been a bad glue job.  Regardless, I was stuck with yarn unraveling into a tangled mess so I asked my Twitter friends what I should do.  "Oh, just wind it over to a different bobbin."

Easier said than done because without that end to hold it into place, it started to knot and unravel upon itself and I have been struggling for two days to get it back on track. 

I hate untangling!  Really, I do! 

Some people consider it a puzzle, but not me.  Sometimes I get a knot in my necklace chain and I will go crazy because I can't get that single knot undone so imagine this mess! 

Agghhhh!

It will get untangled...you will hear a bunch of cursing but I will untangle it if it's the last thing I do. 

Oh, Suffering Sucoatash!

3 comments:

  1. This is like a challenge! If it weren't so long before I get to see you, I would say, "Save it for me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a puzzle! And such a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you - I hate it when this happens, and don't really view it as a challenging puzzle, just a PITA!
    I will be checking my bobbin ends before spinning...

    ReplyDelete