Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!

I woke up to Snow!  Finally, here in Michigan on December 1, we have Snow!
The tune from White Christmas written by Bing Crosby keeps looping through my head...

Snow
It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow
Snow
I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow

Snow

I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow
Snow
Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow

Where it's snowing

All winter through
That's where I want to be
Snowball throwing
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the snow-oh-oh-oh-oh

Those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow

Snow
Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow

What is Christmas with no snow

No white Christmas with no snow
Snow

I'll soon be there with snow

I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow
I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep
And dream
Of snow


Happy "Wordless" Wednesday! Please drive safe...

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that movie and I do enjoy snow around Christmas!
    Hope it stays white and lovely and doesn't make a mess of your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love snow, though we don't get a lot of it down here.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I am wondering if we'll get snow in Atlanta this year...a little would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm jealous I so want snow here. We have rain.
    Family Gathering

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know..I sort of don't want to go outside and do my chores. Good thing I have Carharts to keep me warm! I hope you have a pair to wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely! Never, hardly ever does it snow in So. California! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you have a lot of snow already. We're still waiting for our first snowfall here in Ohio. It's so beautiful and puts you in the Christmas spirit. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just moved from the southwest corner of MI in June and you just reminded me why. My mother in law was saying they expected snow last night. I guess so!

    Jessica
    http://themagicalmundane.blogspot.com/2010/12/wordless-wednesday-preyers-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes. The snow theme. A rather popular one of all us farmers today. I love it though, so pretty and it's not RAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Dean Martin is another snow related song i absolutely love. Even though i've been known to complain about the inconvenience of snow. There's just something so magical about snow that i secretly find myself so excited by it's arrival each and every year.

    ReplyDelete